This storyboard does not have a description.
Hi, and welcome to the recap lecture on Andy Fisher's paper on teaching.
Fisher outlines that teaching is a 'judgment dependent concept', meaning the individuals must themselves judge that they are being taught.
Fisher notes that for teaching to take place there are certain conditions that must be met. These include: 1. A speaker that is 'sufficiently attentive to their subject', e.g. they know what they're talking about.
2. Individuals must be 'conceptually conscious’. E.g. capable of understanding what the speaker is saying.
Fun Fact: According to Fishers paper animals aren't 'conceptually conscious'. So I can't say that I 'taught' my dog to do a trick when in fact I 'trained' her to do it.
3. Teaching must take place in a suitable environment. Somewhere with suitable lighting and no excess noise...the dark pit that is my bedroom probably wouldn't suffice then!
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art