This storyboard does not have a description.
1. The continents look really weird placed like they are and or shaped like a puzzle. But I bet you are going to say "well that could just be that the continent was formed that way like a island". Well look at number two.
2. Seafloor spreading helped Alfred Wegener because of what it is. And it is when upwelling of magma is from the midocean ridges and the movement each side. This is how seafloor spreading happens, it helps the reason with continental drift because the seafloor is really moving like the continents.
3. Plate tectonics were also another thing that helped with the theory it was like the seafloor but it is what really separated the continents from each other.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art