1. A plane evacuating a group of schoolboys was crashed over a deserted island. Ralph and Piggy met and they discovered a conch. Piggy realized it could be used as a horn to summon the other boys.
2. Ralph was chosen to be the leader. He started an expedition with Jack and Simon to explore the island. Ralph realized that they must make fire in order to be rescued. They used Piggy’s glasses to lit the fire
3.Ralph complaint that they should be maintaining the signal fire and build huts for shelter. Jack didn’t feel happy. The signal fire was burnt out when a ship passed by on the horizon one day. Ralph was angered at Jack.
4. Some military planes engaged in a battle high above the island. The boys didn’t notice that. A parachutist drifted to earth on the signal-fire mountain, dead. The boys organized a hunting expedition to search for the monster.
5. Jack declared himself the leader of the new tribe of hunters and organized a hunt and a violent, ritual slaughter of a sow to solemnize the occasion.
6. One day, Jack’s hunters attacked Ralph and Piggy and some of then stole Piggy’s glasses. In the ensuing battle, Roger rolled a boulder down the mountain, killing Piggy and shattering the conch shell. Ralph hided in the forest, he was forced out onto the beach. He saw a British naval officer standing over him. He began to weep when he was asked to explain what happens. Then he turned his back so that the boys may regain their composure.