My product is called chocoplosion. I made this product myself. I thought about this product when my mother was on her death bed. She wanted to go out with a hurrah. So i made this chocolate for her. I love you mom rip.
The chocoplosion is milk chocolate that explodes in your mouth for little kids to enjoy. It's absolutely safe.
It takes $3 to make one and we are selling it for $10 which promises us a huge profit for sure.
Since we are still starting off slow and little, we will be selling the product in vending machienes at schools and recreational centres.
I plan to promotte this product by using social media as a platform as its really powerful. Thank you!