It was in Winter, the 8 December... At 22:36 the Prison of London was open! No-one knew how it was done, but only one prisoner escaped!!! His name is Tom Dalton. He was arrested because of the assassination attempt on Queen Victoria. "And he escaped!? Thats not possible!!! We need to bring him behind the bars again!!!" said Lestrade. From this day, the police boosted Her Majesty's defense. And as always, Lestrade turned for help to Sherlock at 221B Baker Street. But at that moment, John was having dinner with Mike Stamford (a friend from high school), and Sherlock went to them to bring John home to listen to this story on Baker Street where Lestrade was waiting for them...
- Ha-ha! And its not over!
- Ha-ha-ha! Very funny John!
- Oh! Hello, Mike!Hey! John! We have to go!
- Uh... You again... This is Mike Stamford! Mike, Sherlock! Sherlock, Mike
- Hello, Sherlock!
- Good bye, guys!
- WHAT HAPPENED AGAIN!? WE WERE HAVING DINNER WITH MIKE!!!
- Please! Help me, Sherlock! I really dont know what to do!
- We have to help him, Sherlock...
- Waterloo railway station! John, you had to buy 3 tickets to Manchester!