This storyboard does not have a description.
1. General Beauregard, with the Union, kept with the orders to put his troops to the right to fight at Bull Run, but all the fighting was to the left. There was a lot of confusion and none of the officers knew what to do. Then, General Johnston came in from the west and demanded that Beauregard take the soldiers left of Bull Run.
2. Judah Jenkins was a corrier in the middle of the war. He went to a war zone to find the Yankees position, but got distracted by a man who just got shot in the ear. Then, a cannon went off which made his horse run away in fear, so he couldn’t report back to the general.
3. The Union was picking berries and filling up their canteens near the stream at Bull Run. Suddenly, the Confederates started shooting at them and a big battle broke out. The war was so deadly, that Dietrich Herz passed a man with his intestines in his own lap.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art