This storyboard does not have a description.
Oral stage- Sigmund Freud
Autonomy vs. Shame and Doubt- Erik Erikson
Concrete Operational Stage - Jean Piaget
2 + 2 = ?
* Age - BIRTH TO ONE YEAR During this stage I was very dependent on my pacifier, I couldnt go anywhere without it . I built a sense of trust and comfort through "oral stimulation" with my pacifier.
* Age- Between the ages of one and three At this age i was potty trained. This is the stage where I developed independence from my mom and learned skills such as potty training .
*Age- 7 to 11 years This is when I began school and started working through mental operations and developed logical reasoning
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art