This storyboard does not have a description.
In the 1800s there were three kids, Leo is 10, Martha is 9, and Floyd is 6. They were force to work in the factories because their parents couldn't earn enough money.
Hi I am Lewis Hine and I photograph child labor.
"Your photos show what words can't" - Crusader 2
1. Oh my gosh what happened.
2. My hand got cought in the sewing machine
Get back to work!!
Hines went to get more photographs of boys at work at a glass work factory, when the overseer came and kicked him out.
Hines disguises himself and says that he needs to take a picture of the machine , but he's really just there to get more pictures of child labor.
There is a new law so now there can't be anymore child labor!
Wow this is amazing!
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art