Storyboard Project-Alcohol

Storyboard Project-Alcohol
  Copy


More Options: Make a Folding Card




Storyboard Description

This storyboard does not have a description.

Storyboard Text

  • Hello Everyone! My name is Farisa Fiha and I'm here to talk to you about why YOU shouldn't use alcohol. I will talk about 3 reasons why you shouldn't use alcohol, one way to refuse to someone offering you alcohol, and a statistic about alcohol- related deaths.
  • You may think drinking alcohol for now is cool but Drinking Alcohol has many bad affects. For example, you can have high blood pressure, liver disease, and get permanent damage to the brain in the long run. Susie here thinks she is cool for drinking Alcohol but she does not know the effects of it.
  • No thanks, I'm driving home so I can't drink.
  • Hey! You! Do you want some alcohol? I have enough for the both of us!
  • One proper way to refuse to alcohol offered to you is to say that you will driving then the person offering will most likely stop.
  • Alcohol Abuse can also lead to a stroke, cancer of the mouth and throat, and even death. Thanks to Susie's alcohol addiction she has lost her life.
  • A Statistic shows that most people who die from alcohol poisoning are men. In fact, only 24% of people who die from alcohol poisoning are Women while the other 76% of people are men.
  • That is why you shouldn't use  Alcohol, reasons why not and statistics on Alcohol.
Explore Our Articles and Examples

Business Resources

All Business ArticlesBusiness Templates

Film Resources

Film ResourcesVideo Marketing

Illustrated Guides

BusinessEducation
Try Our Other Websites!

Photos for Class   •   Quick Rubric   •   abcBABYart   •   Storyboard That's TpT Store