Questions About Remote Learning?
View This Storyboard as a Slide Show!
Create your own!
Like What You See?
This storyboard was created with
I over heard you're learning about integers? Let's start w/ the sum of any integer and its opposite is equal to zero. Example: -76 + 76= 0
So son, for example -5+(9)=4imagine a numberline
My temp. 97.7
So-98.6 + 97.7 = -0.9so subtract, and give sum sign of largest absolute value?
1. Hi welcome! We'll just take your temperature
Here's an example of adding two negatives is -3 + -2 =-5”. So same sign= same sign for sum
Yes son, and 98.6+ 97.7= 196.3so the sum will always be positive
6+ (-3) = 3
1. You should change the subtraction sign to an addition sign. change the sign of the last number to the opposites sign.
-6 – 3 = -9.
For example, say we have the problem -2 - -4=2
Rules for dividing integers :+ / += +- / -=++/-=--/+=-
(−3) × 2 = −6
-8 / -2 = 4.
16 / 4 = 4.
when you multiply a negative number by a positive then it will always be negative When you multiply two negative numbers then it will always be positive
3 × 2 = 6
(−3) × 2 = −6
2. it's when the magnitude of a real number without regard to its sign.
1. whats absolute value?
4. For example, the absolute value of 3 is 3, and the absolute value of −3 is also 3.
3. know the meaning of absolute value is the actual magnitude of a numerical value or measurement, irrespective of its relation to other values.
5. That's right because the absolute value of a number may be thought of as its distance from zero.
1.How about as we wait we can come up with some problems
Title:integersName: Bailei WatsonBlock: 4th Th name: Mr JonesDue Date: Oct 19 2020
Over 14 Million
Create My First Storyboard