Lamb to the Slaughter
By barton_l, Updated
This storyboard does not have a description.
1. The clock ticks - it is almost five o'clock. 2. Close up 3. High up on wall (not eye level) 4. No movement 5. Sound of clock ticking softly - no other sound 6. 3 seconds
1. This is the establishing shot. Mary is sewing. It is peaceful and tranquil - warm orange sunlight is coming from the windows. 2. Long shot 3. Eye level 4. No movement 5. Sound of clock ticking softly 6. 4 seconds
1. Mary looks at the clock and she waits in anticipation for her husband to return home. 2. Close up of her head and her looking at the clock, which should appear a little far away. 3. Eye level 4. Slight camera movement towards clock to emphasize she is looking at the clock 5. Sound of clock ticking softly 6. 3 seconds
1. Mary looks up from her sewing, putting her hands down on her lap and gives a sigh - not one of sadness but of thought for her husband 2. Close up 3. Eye level 4. No camera movement 5. Sound of clock ticking and Mary's sigh 6. 3 seconds
1. Patrick, Mary's husband, arrives home in his car. 2. Long-medium shot. 3. Eye level 4. Follow Patrick's car as he drives from the road to the driveway and as he comes out of the car. 5. Sound of car braking and sound of Patrick opening and closing the car door.. 6. 2 seconds
1. Mary runs to Patrick and kisses him. Patrick does not respond and seems detached. 2. Medium shot 3. Eye level 4. Camera should face the other way and at Mary as she is walking to the door and then switch directions to face Mary and Patrick together as shown in this scene. 5. Sound of Mary running and sound of Patrick's keys and him closing the door. 6. 6 seconds
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art