This storyboard does not have a description.
1. Mary rushes up the stairs. 2. Medium shot 3. Eye level 4. Pan the camera as she goes up the stairs. 5. Sound of Mary rapidly running on carpeted stairs. 6. 3 seconds
1. Mary practises greeting Sam the grocer naturally with her mirror in her bathroom. 2. Medium shot 3. Eye level 4. No movement 5. Sound of Mary talking to herself, trying to be natural 6. 10 seconds
1. Mary exits the house and walks along the sidewalk. 2. Close up, over the shoulder 3. Eye level 4. Pan to the left as Mary walks, following Mary. 5. Sound of Mary's footsteps and of cars driving by. 6. 3 seconds
1. Mary continues walking to Sam's grocer. Pedestrians stop to greet her and she deceively pretends everything is alright. 2. Medium-close up shot 3. Eye level 4. Camera follows Mary as she walks 5. Sound of Mary walking and of pedestrians walking by and greeting her. Sound of cars driving by. 6. 5 seconds
1. Mary asks Sam for food to cook dinner as Patrick is too tired to go out for dinner like they usually do. They exchange pleasantries. 2. Medium shot 3. Eye level 4. Switch camera angle between each person as they speak. 5. Ambient sound of grocery store (beep of scanner, footsteps, muffled chatter) and Sam and Mary's dialogue. 6. 14 seconds
1. Mary walks home and tells herself that she must act natural and she is not expecting anything horrific at home. 2. Medium close up shot 3. Eye level 4. Camera follows Mary as she walks 5. Sound of Mary walking and of other pedestrians, Sound of cars driving by. Sound of Mary thinking to herself, "Do everything right and natural." 6. 4 seconds
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art