This storyboard does not have a description.
1. Mary picks a lamb chop from the basement for dinner. 2. Close-up 3. Eye level 4. Pan camera to the right slightly so that lamb chop is more in view 5. Sound of Mary picking up the heavy lamb chop. 6. 4 seconds
1. Mary has the lamb chop and has just come up the stairs. 2. Close up of lamb chop 3. Eye level 4. Pan downwards so that lamb chop is in full view 5. Sound of "headache" sound effect as panel 12, but this time to indicate something bad will happen 6. 4 seconds
1. Mary charges at Patrick while he tells her to not make supper for him. She hits him in the middle of the back of his head with the frozen lamb chop. 2. Close up 3. Eye level 4. Pan slightly to the left as Mary approaches Patrick. Switch camera view the minute the lamb makes impact with Patrick's head so that the camera records the direct blow. 5. Sound of footsteps running and Mary grunting the second the lamb makes impact. Patrick is telling Mary, "Don't make supper for me. I'm going--" but he gets cut off. Suspenseful music builds up to the moment when she makes impact. 6. 4 seconds
1. Mary looks down at Patrick and realizes that she has killed him. 2. Medium shot 3. Eye level 4. No movement 5. Mary thinks in her mind, "All right, so I've killed him." 6. 5 seconds
1. Close up of clock so that the viewer can be reminded of how quickly Mary must move to cover up the murder. 2. Close up 3. High on wall - not eye level. 4. No camera movement 5. No sound but the ticking of the clock 6. 3 seconds
1. Mary puts the lamb into the oven. She has a look of determination on her face as she understands the urgency of what she is doing. 2. Long shot (switch to a close up when she puts the lamb into the oven) 3. Eye level 4. Pan left as she runs to the kitchen with the lamb chop. 5. Sound of Mary running and of the oven door opening and being slammed shut. 6. 3 seconds
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art