4 behaviors to remember when in the auditorium!
Auditorium Behavior and Actions
1. Don't do something you don't know how to do. If you don't know how to work the light board or how to move something, DON'T DO IT! If you want to learn how to do it you can always ask, but if you do something you don't know how to do you could end up breaking something.
I think I'm just going to try this....
Oops.... I broke it!
2. Don't play with the equipment. PLaying around with thequipmet and using things in a way that they are not intended to be used in could end up to things breakking. You should handle everyhting with car and use things in the way that they are intended.
I'm going to pretend this is an airplane!
3. Don't run in the auditorium. Running or horseplay in the auditorium could lead to injuries to the people taking part in those activities. It could also cause people crashing into expensive equipment and them ruining the equipment. Running in the auditorium could distract someone from what they are doing which could lead to a big issue, so don't run in the auditorium!
Ow! My head!
4. Build each other up. One thing to remember when learning, especially in Back Stage, is that people make mistakes. If you make fun of them, it's just going to make them feel worse. Instead, encourage and help them, because you've probably made that same mistake!
It's okay. You'll figure it out.
Why should we be aware of these things? We should know how to act in the auditorium so that way, everything that happens in the auditorium goes smoothly, and so that everyone stays safe.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art