Science Comic

Science Comic

More Options: Make a Folding Card

Storyboard Description

This storyboard does not have a description.

Storyboard Text

  • Ah... Yummy sun rays!
  • Only 10% of the energy from the grass is what we get. The grass keeps the remaining 90% energy from the sun!
  • I wish we could get more than 10% of the energy that the lizards gets from the grass, since the lizards uses 90% of it.
  • We need all the energy from those mice, not 10%! Greedy animals, keeping 90% of it for itself.
  • Not as many of us as those snakes, but we need more than one to feed us! Only 10% of energy a snake means we need more than one.
  • Tertiary predator here, baby! No one around here to eat me! But I do wish there were more badgers...
More Storyboards By benquick
Explore Our Articles and Examples

Try Our Other Websites!

Photos for Class – Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!)
Quick Rubric – Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
abcBABYart – Create Custom Nursery Art