This storyboard does not have a description.
7.Hazel expected to see a colorful arrangement of treats, but instead she was only filled with disappointment; that was heartbreaking.
8. She stared at the bag of disappointment, while she looked at candy corn; she sees the full moon reflecting off her slippers.
9. With her arms twitching strangely, Hazel Grace consumed the candy corn, and then she moved on to the next house.
10. While she was walking up the stairs of the front porch, she saw the reflection of the moon which seemed to be taunting her ever since she left her house, so she walked a little faster.
11. As she opened up her McDonalds candy bag; the light revealed gross hair on her arms, so she couldn't help but scream very loud.
12. Pamela, her close neighbor, looked at her with an awestruck gaze, but before she could respond, Hazel Grace ran away, never to be seen again.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art