Climate Change Documentary
This storyboard does not have a description.
Climate Change is not caused by humans
1. Animal produce and how many animals are produced for food around the world and what that does to the climate. 2. Us narrating about the animal produce issue and how it contributes to climate change. 3. Facts about how much methane and greenhouse gases animals produce 4. Quick transitions, voice over, and archival footage. 5. to show how the animal produce industry is contributing to climate change. 6. sub-argument and evidence. 7. Editing everything.
1. Archival footage of people who think climate change is a natural part of our planet also we will show info-graphs how this stance on the topic. 2. The people talking about how the climate has been changing since we have been on it. 3. info graphics 4. voice over when interviewer is not speaking and archival footage. 5. to show the opposing sides opinion and to show that we agree pertly with that 6. counterclaim and concession
1.view of the earth from outer space over time 2. voice over, music in the back ground 3. nothing 4. voice over, time lapse of the earths climate changing over time 5.to show that humans are increasing the rate at which the climate changes even though it does on its own 6. refutation 7. editing
1. people being energy efficient, eating wisely, and reusing/recycling 2. voice over and music 3. nothing 4. voice over when showing the footage and music in the background 5. to propose a solution to our social justice issue 6. call to action 7.editing
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art