I'm going to play soccer, it's been a dream of mine for ages, so what do you guys think?
THATS SOCIAL DESTRUCTION!
What Is she thinking?
Ahaha go back to the kitchen you little girl!
You should be supporting me! You're the worst.
Mother knows best! Why not basketball? You're better than that!
1) A girl named Louise has longed to play soccer since she was a child. She invites her friends about her idea of playing soccer, but her friends think otherwise.
We don't appreciate bullying in our community!
2) Some of the boys from the boys soccer team overheard and tried convincing Louise to try something different other than soccer. Their tactics were very appalling even their soccer coach can agree.
Hey, it's alright. Theres a boys soccer team, unless I could try make it an all gender soccer team.
3) When Louise told her friends and mother they despised her decision which made Louise very upset and angry.
Thanks for helping me, when no one was there for me.
Hey why don't you go to the soccer team tryouts?
4) The next day Louise's friends still continued to bully her despite the fact Louise wasn't okay with it. The soccer coach happened to see the bullying happening and stepped in.
5) Louise and The coach ( Coach faith ) had a discussion about the soccer team and Coach faith offered to tell the sport council to try change the rules and make the boys soccer team an all gender sports team.
I wish someone would accept my decision.
6) Coach Faith offered for Louise to go to the soccer team tryouts and see what they think. Louise thanked Coach Faith for supporting her and agreed.