Lauren Burnett Story Board
This storyboard does not have a description.
So why does the english language even need phrases and clauses
We need clauses because it makes sentences simple and shorter. We need phrases to put nouns ad verbs together to make since.
Colons are used to introduce something. Semicolons are used to join two independent clause. Which means they help join things or start thing to make writing easier
Can you explain why the english language needs semicolons and colons
They are considered dependent because it has a subject and verb but doesn't express a full idea
how are dependent clauses are considered dependent?
The role is putting together a independent clause and dependent clause to a sentnce, to have two functions within a sentence
Whats the role of a subordinating conjunction ?
1. Hey how are you today, school good? 3. Yes i have, it was super hard to me. 5. Just didn't get it, i really need help with math.
2. Yes it is, have you done the homework? 5. Well it was super easy to me, why was it hard?
Example I had a huge meal; however, I am already hungry
You use semicolons when you join two independent clauses in one sentence.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art