Storyboard 3 Contemporary issues in Public Health
This storyboard does not have a description.
Social Determinants of Health: include but are certainly not limited to: access to education, access to public transportation, access to healthcare services, quality of education and training.
1. A number of factors determine our social determinants of health. In order to understand why some people may live the way they do, you must not overlook where they came from and how they were brought up. This turns out to greatly affect ones health.
2. That makes sense, I am thankful that you are such a good teacher!
Generally speaking the higher your wealth class, education, and greater income the more likely you are to live a healthier life. Largely because you are informed and have the money to take care of the costs associated with health needs.
1. How is the studying going? 2. That is awesome you are going to make a great nurse! you should be so grateful for your HS education. I am still working on my GED.
1. The studying is going great, I am feeling very confident in passing my nursing exam. I cannot wait to get off to the right track 2. That is so kind of you, thank you!
It seems logical, but I had not yet heard that, "for over 150 years that an individual’s chances of life and death are patterned according to social class: the more affluent and better educated people are, the longer and healthier their lives" (Justice and health inequalities).
1. I'm so glad with the effort you have been putting into your assignment Jacob. Your work ethic is promising, keep it up and good things will come.
What you to today matters...
2. Thanks Mrs. Pederson, because of you I understand how valuable my education is.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art