I should do something nice for my neighbor Amanda this year. I Know! I'll buy her a baby doll for Christmas!
AT WORK! YOU AREN'T GETTING MORE GIFTS! DON'T PULL THE "I'M JUST BROWSING" STUFF ON ME, YOU DID THAT LAST YEAR! I'M NOT DUMB!
Ellie (Will's older sister/ 17)
ELLIE! WHERE IS MOM! I'M GOING TO THE STORE
ELLIE CAN YOU TAKE ME? PLEAAASSSEEEEEEEE? I WANNA GET STUFF FOR MANDYYYY!
(2) Haha- nope. This was all your idea. You pay.
(4) This werido-
(1) This toy is perfect- but its too expensive- Ellie can you pay?
(3) Huh- Ellie lets go home so I can gather my belongings to sell.
Huh- I think I know what to sell- EVERYTHING!
Will sells some of his toys, Ellie asks their mom if its okay. She said yes- because its Christmas and it will get forgotten in 3 minutes. He then goes to his neighbors house to give her the toy he bought.
Amanda (Will and Ellie's neighbor/8)
(3) But, why did you sell your toys- for me?
(1) Hey Amanda! I sold some of my toys to get you a big sister for your baby doll Lily!
(2) OMG! THANKS WILL! SHES SO PRETTY!
(5) Will! your too nice! wanna play together? You can play with my brothers old soldier toys!
(4) Because I wanted to be nice this year! (And because I care about you)