1. Carlito here, I’m 37 years old and let me just tell you that life has been horrible. It was a normal day, my mom and I were sitting on our porch one day when all of a sudden I got a phone call. The person on the other line said ‘It's time.’ I got up and said ‘bye’ to my family, turning my back on them. Little did I know that will be the last time I ever saw them again.
1. Everything was going well, Jose and the newer recruit Alexander, were helping me test out what the robot was able to do. But then something went wrong, at first we didn’t notice anything just that the robot was starting to act more slower than usual. Then the robot went towards Alexander and killed him.
1. That’s when hell broke, we initiated a lock down. But the robot then started to kill all the other co-workers there and I managed to escape before the lockdown took full effect. After a couple of days of wondering around, I then meet two Teens, Lil Tay and Maria. I made it my goal to protect them with my life since I wasn’t able to do the same thing with my family.
1. (The world as it is has been taken over by robots and they made it into an apocalypse. Lil Tay, Carlito and Maria are some of the many few remaining survivors in the world. The setting takes place at a graveyard. On one of the graves was C137, he was there without the group taking notice. The trio seems to be scavenging for food to eat.)
2. Maria: I am sure we are going to be safe, and anyways it's really the only place we can really go to right now, also I am so tired, lets get some rest
1. Lil Tay: Are you sure this is a very good idea to be in a graveyard at this time, I know we need food but I am not really getting good vibes about this area (gitters and looks nervously at the trees)