This storyboard does not have a description.
(direct quote)- (3.2.196-97) "The world is not for aye, nor 'tis not strange/ That even our loves should with our fortunes change"
*Claudius rages with anger after watching the murder, and exits along with Polonius, Gertrude, and Ophelia. *
* (only characters left at scene at this time) Hamlet and Horatio discuss whether the ghost is right and whether the poision was shown by the actors. Both agree and Horatio says he watched closely.*
* Gildenstern has a word with Hamlet, saying that Gertrude was very upset with the play and wants to speak with him, asking for him to talk to her. Hamlet gets upset becuase he says that Gildenstern is manipulating him and calling him a fool. Polonius also asks for the same right after Gildenstern. *
* Hamlet is the only one left during this scene (solo/ soliloquoy). Hamlet discusses how he has got to go talk to his mother, and that he'll speak as sharp as a dagger to her, but won't use one on her. He also says that his words and thoughts will be at odds. *
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art