I am so glad to see you grow, from being my most fast-learner student up to becoming a fine and picture-perfect young lady. Congratulations, Mot. I’m so proud of you.
I wouldn’t be standing in front of you here if it weren’t because of my lovely parents, thank you Mama and Papa. I still remember the nights they would tuck me in my bed and tell stories about my childhood….
Melly and Motmot went to the mall...
(3) Woooow, I’ve always wanted to read all of those.
(1) Mama, can I have this book? I want to know more about the Disney princesses.
(2) Sure honey, how about these folklore books?
Motmot goes to elementary school...
Good morning, everyone. You have a new classmate.
Hi everyone! My name is Motmot, but you can call me Mot. I love to read and my favourite Disney princess is Belle! I hope we can all be friends.
(2) Hey Mot, I am Enzo. We’re twins but I hate reading.
(3) Why do you hate reading? Don’t you find it fun?
(4) Reading is boring. You’re a nerd just like my sister.
(1) Hi, Mot! My name is Ency. I love to read science fiction books since my Dad is a biologist.
(5) Don’t mind him. Here, let me share you my books.