Questions About Remote Learning?
Properties of a Square
View This Storyboard as a Slide Show!
Create your own!
Like What You See?
This storyboard was created with
So basically segment PA is congruent to Segment AT And Seg. RT is congruent to Seg. PA
You see there are many things that are wonderful about me but today I will talk about 10
Hello Everyone, today I'm going to talk about me the Square
1. Well will start with opposite sides are congruent
2. Opposite sides are parallel, as an example, PA and AT will go on infinitely without touching
3. Opposite angles are congruent, so angle R is congruent to angle A
Well that's all about me for today
4. My consecutive angles are supplementary meaning that angle P and angle A combine to make 180 degrees, in total I'm 360 degrees
6. My Diagonals bisect each other, So they all meet each other in the middle
5. I have 4 right angles so each angle P, A, R, and T equal 90 degrees
7. all of my sides are congruent, unlike my BFF the isosceles triangle
That always makes me swad
8. My diagonals are congruent, so their lengths are the same
9. My diagonals are perpendicular, so they would following some theorems, be 90 degrees
And a little bonus, Each diagonal of a square is a diameter of its circumcircle
10. My diagonals also bisect opposite angles
Over 14 Million
Create My First Storyboard