The Effects of....

The Effects of....
  Copy


More Options: Make a Folding Card




Storyboard Description

This storyboard does not have a description.

Storyboard Text

  • in 2015 33,636 people were killed due to fire arms. 57% of Black adults say they known someone who's been shot . For every 1,000 African American people 38 of them compared to white where for every 1,000 only 12 were arrested.
  • Overall Mortality rate is 27.4% and just over 3 quarters are gunshot wounds, 77.9% and the other 22.1% are stab wounds and only 84.1 percent had signs of life when they were admitted. The hospital expenses are approximately $154,000 U.S and $12,000 for a cut/stab wound
  • with out gun laws in America more ad more African American, caucasian, Hispanic and international people alike will be effected by this. Teens Children and adults will suffer more and more.
  • Almost everyday police pull over different coloured people because they are suspicious looking and because most of the time the police officers are racist. They way the police officers treat people differently because of their skin tone is baffling.
Explore Our Articles and Examples

Try Our Other Websites!

Photos for Class   •   Quick Rubric   •   abcBABYart   •   Storyboard That's TPT Store