Jacksons Approach to Governing

Jacksons Approach to Governing
  Copy


More Options: Make a Folding Card




Storyboard Description

This storyboard does not have a description.

Storyboard Text

  • Andrew Jackson is talking to his kitchen cabinet about his political decisions. 
  • My people the common man needs to be more involved. 
  • We agree with you Sir., the common man should be allowed in office. It is what most people want anyways. 
  • Jackson did not rely on his kitchen cabinet but when he needed advice he talked to them because many of them were supporters and friends.  
  • I know that I do not come to you guys very often but I need your advice about what to do with the government and how to handle these situations. 
  • Jackson's critics were very upset about him using a spoils system to favor certain people. Many of these jobs were given for life and this was why many considered it a spoil. 
  • Boo!!
  • Boo!
  • Jackson's opponent lied about taking people out of office while they only had taken out 10% of people. The other 90% had deserved to be taken out too.
  • Let us go!!
  • I'm finally leaving.
  • Jackson's officials could not be trusted as one of them stole $10,000 from the treasury. 
  • I can't believe I got away-
  • What are you doing?
  • Please Mr. President let me stay.
  • The man who stole the money begged to stay, but Jackson said “I would turn out my own father under the same circumstances.”
Explore Our Articles and Examples

Try Our Other Websites!

Photos for Class   •   Quick Rubric   •   abcBABYart   •   Storyboard That's TpT Store