Finally! I've arrived to the vagina... but I'm not quite sure of where to go from here on out.... let me see if someone could be of assistance!
(3) "Oh sure sir! I'm Alexander Hamilton, I'm at your service sir, I have been looking for you,"
Maze to the Cervix
(1) "Pardon me! Are you Arron Burr sir?"
(2) "That depends, who's asking?"
(4) "I'm getting nervous.."
invite to the uterus
(3)"which means that you have to work your way through this crowd if you want to get there."
(1) "God save the king! why are there so many people here in the cervix??"
(2)"because everyone here all want to celebrate their arrival in the uterus, but only a select few are able to make it that far.."
Approximately 250 million sperm enter the Vagina, Though most of them die within 30 minutes
Meet the white blood cells
60,000 sperm remaining must now navigate themselves through the thousands of different passage ways to get to the uterus
The Fallopian race
(5) "Sir! I heard your name around the inner walls, can you lead me to the direction of the cervix?"
They travel single file through tiny channels in the cervical canal.
fertilization the winner
HA HA I beat Hamilton after all!
Once the sperm reach the uterus they are instantly attacked by leukocytes (white blood cell army is launched by the body's immune system).
(1) "you don't have the strokes, you don't have the strokes , ah ha ha ha ha . You're gonna have to swim through but you don't have the strokes~"
I'm tired of all these tricks to get to my destination, and the fact that i have to get to the ova before you makes it worse! you know what? I'm going to get to the ova first not you!!
The remaining sperm must race through the fallopian tubes in attempt to find the ova first.
Ha! not if I beat you there!!
once a sperm make it to the ova first it is instantly fertilized and moved down towards the uterus , cells begin dividing. And on day five the embryo break out of protective shell and implants into the wall of the uterus and begins growing.