Hercules traveled to a faraway island called Erythia, located off the Spanish coast where there lived a dreadful monster- Geryon- who had 3 bodies joined at the waist along with another monster who was guarding his cattle and a two-headed dog.
On his way to battle, Herc built a pillar on each side of a canal called Gibraltar where the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean meet.
Hercules killed the two-headed dog and the guardian monster with his club.
Hercules is brave and runs straight into battle!
Hercules shot Geryon with arrows and drove the cattle by land route through Europe.
Herc showed prudence when teaching settlers.
Hercules taught the people of the island about law and government.
Demeter, Hephaestus and Hera
Artemis and Apollo
1. ...Erythia, LOCATED off the Spanish coast...
2. ...along with another monster who WAS guarding his cattle...
1. Hercules IS brave and runs straight into battle!
3. On his way to battle, Herc BUILT a pillar...
Zeus and Hades
4. Hercules TAUGHT the people of the island about law and government.