This storyboard does not have a description.
We use the light bulb when we when we use lamps . The reason why I like the light bulb is that it gives me light to see where I am going at night.
What year was it invented? Who invented it? How does it work? What needs does it fulfill?
1. The light bulb was invented in the year 1879. 2. Thomas Edison, Joseph Swan, and Hiram Maxium invented the light bulb. 3. A electric current passes a tungsten filament and heats the light bulb to a temperature hot enough to produce light to a secondary output.
4.The light bulb gives me light to see where I am at night. 5. It fulfills my life by guiding me through my way through my house. 6. it fulfills my needs by giving me light so I am not scared at night.
7. It fulfills my life by giving me light so I can see in my basement. 8. The light bulb is useful even when you go camping.
9. I like the light bulb because it lights up our daycare kid's playroom. 10. I like the light bulb because it is the best kind of light there is.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art