You had a good session today, you’re looking strong for next game and coach is bound to give you captaincy after that performance.
Thanks. You didn't have a bad session yourself.
If you haven’t got too much work to do or anywhere you need to be do you want to go grab a bit to eat?
Cool. Can we not take as long to decide what we're doing? I don't want it to take forever like last time.
Holly walks out of the classroom, holding her piece of paper. (shown through medium shot) Josh walks out and stands with Holly. (two shot) Change to medium shot when he compares papers. Charlotte drags him away. (shown through long shot)
Scene 3 (b)
2) Erm, it's OK I guess. It's not going as well as I'd like but it's OK. 4) Just the amount of work I've got at the moment, all the essays I have to write and stuff at home but you know me I'll manage. But anyway, enough about me, how are you and Charlotte? I heard you had an argument at lunch today.
Long shot of corridor to show students going to lockers. Tracking shot of Holly walking down the corridor to her locker. Holly is getting books out of her locker. Katie appears next to her and gets books out of her locker. Katie walks off, shortly followed by Holly.
Scene 3 (c)
5) Oh, it was nothing. It's just Charlotte making a big deal out of nothing like normal. But otherwise it's good.
1) How are you finding school at the moment? 3) Oh, why's that then?
Josh, do you know where Holly is? It's not like her to be late.
Holly is walking down the road. Josh shouts after her whilst running to catch up. Tracking shot.
Err, no. I don't
Long shot showing Holly and Josh walking down the road. Fade between the two to show the time has passed.
Talking about the football team that they both support
Continue talking about the football team.
8) I mean it's your life. Do what you want with it. But do what you think is best for you and Charlotte. Look, my bus is due in a minute so I need to go but I'll message you later and we'll talk tomorrow because we've got double biology first, so I'll see you in the morning.
Medium shot and then change to two shot. When they are talking use over the shoulder shot.
7) Just the fact that I want to have a life of my own and not have to do everything with her all the time. There’s this party at the weekend that I’ve been invited to and want to go to but Charlotte isn’t going and she was getting annoyed that I wanted to go without her.
9) Bye. See you tomorrow.
6) Well by the look on your face I'd say that's not the case! What was Charlotte making a fuss about this time anyway.
Medium shot to show teacher at desk. When Josh replies, mid shot of him. Josh looks at the seat next to him before answering about Holly. Show text message on screen or by over the shoulder shot.
TEXT MESSAGE: Josh: Hey, only me :) Where are you? Jx Holly: Ill. H