This storyboard does not have a description.
This is my daughter Alice, she was deafened at a young age due to childhood illness
Oh my.. I am so sorry.
How amazing would it be to learn the beautiful art of educating deaf children...
Thomas Hopkins Gallaudet encountered I'Institute National de Jeunes Sourds de Paris- a school for the daf located in Paris, France
Gallaudet: "Help me on my journey to establish the first permanent school for the deaf in the United States?" Clere: "Okay!"
1. Got Laurent Clere to join me on my journey.
3. Going out ready to try and develop the first permanent deaf school in the United States.
2. Working to educate Mr. Cogwell's daughter, Alice.
4. Ready to rock!
The ones who made an impact, and made The American School for the Deaf come to be in April of 1817
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art