This storyboard does not have a description.
- Traits - Intelligent, guilty about his job, unhappy. - Knowledge vs. Ignorant - Knowledge, because he realizes that books are important. - Static or Dynamic - Dynamic, because he noticed that what he was doing was wrong.
- Traits - Curious, exuberance for living, disdains the fact-learning that passes for modern education. - Knowledge vs. Ignorant - Knowledge, because she knows that books are important. - Static or Dynamic - Static, because she died.
- Traits - Montag's wife, characterizes mediocrity, unable to analyze rationally, distances herself from real emotions. - Knowledge vs. Ignorant - Symbolizes ignorance. - Static or Dynamic - Static.
- Traits - Opposed to the practic of burning books. - Knowledge vs. Ignorant - Knowledge, because she owned many books. - Static or Dynamic - Static, because she didn't left the books.
- Traits - He knows more about books than anyone else, he used to be curious about books, he doesn't want to question and think. - Knowledge vs. Ignorant - Ignorant, because he doesn't understand that books hold valuable information. - Static or Dynamic - Static, because he didn't change his opinion.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art