Light Reflection and Refraction
This storyboard does not have a description.
- Is bouncing of light when it hits something - When light hits something it bounces back and the bounce light comes back into our eyes. Because of this its how we see.
Reflection of light
Waves that come from some source of light and fall on a thing are known as Incidence rays. Active rays that bounce back after hitting a object are known as reflected rays.
2 Types of Rays
- When light travels from one median to another it bends. Like from air to water - Water is more dense than air (less dense) - Slowing down of light waves in water, due to density of water, make their direction shift
Refraction of Light
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art