Chapter 11 Byzantine Empire Storyboard
This storyboard does not have a description.
(527) Justinian becomes Emperor.
(532) There was a series of riots the ended out destroying half of Constantinople and tens of thousands of people were killed. This was to revolt against Justinian.
(541) There was an outbreak of the plague that 13-26% of the global population.
(626) The Persians and Avars attack Constantinople. Known as the Siege of Constantinople, the Byzantine Empire won this siege.
(860) The Russians make their final attack on Constantinople. They did not win due to the Byzantinian forces dipping a relic in the sea which destroyed the Russian ships.
(1453) Constantinople falls to the Turks in 1453 and they managed to keep the city from being taken back by Roman soldiers.
Explore Our Articles and Examples