View This Storyboard as a Slide Show!
Create your own!
Like What You See?
This storyboard was created with
How the little changes that you are doing to your menu during this quarantine will affect your state of health in the future if you don’t take care of that right now?
Fruits & Vegetables
People are getting changes in eating patterns, and physical activity which means a new risk that they need to face to be healthy
People with low resources and economic problems are having problems with access to food and they are at risk of lose of weight
...COVID-19 CAUSING EATING PROBLEMS...
More than the 45% of the people in the U.S. have noticed an increase in their weight since the pandemic started
I HAVE THE SOLUTION!
1. Try to wake up early for breakfast (it's the most important meal of the day). Try to balance your breakfast!
4. Remember to drink water during this hot season to keep yourself enough hydrated.
2. The most accessible way to get food is going to schools and get some lunches for your children. It's free.
3. Set alarms to have a balanced day with the three recommended meals.(Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
5. Avoid to get unhealthy snacks between meals. Try to eat more fruits and vegetables as much as you can!