* Romeo breaks into the tomb, and sees Juliet's lifeless body *
O my love! my wife! my Juliet! Death, that hath sucked the honey of thy breath, Hath had no power yet upon thy beauty. Eyes, look your last! Arms, take your last embrace! and, lips, O you the doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss A dateless bargain to engrossing death! * Kisses Juliet *
* Drops to his knees, sobs, and takes out a small bottle of poison from his pocket *
* Falls and dies *
I hear some noise. Lady, come from that nest of death, contagion, and unnatural sleep. A greater power than we can contradict hath thwarted our intents. Come, come away. Stay not to question, for the watch is coming. Come, go, good Juliet. I dare no longer stay.
Here's to my love! [drinks] O true apothecary! Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die.
O comfortable friar! where is my lord? I do remember well where I should be, And there I am. Where is my Romeo?
* Juliet awakens as Friar Laurence comes into the tomb, and then notices Romeo dead on the floor *
* Juliet refuses as Friar Laurence exits the tomb *
* Juliet drops to her knees when she notices Romeo on the floor *
What's here? A cup, closed in my true love's hand? Poison, I see, hath been his timeless end. O churl! drunk all, and left no friendly drop to help me after? [sobs] I will kiss thy lips. Haply some poison yet doth hang on them to make me die with a restorative. [kisses him] Thy lips are warm!
* Juliet hears noises outside of the tomb *
Yea, noise? Then I'll be brief. O happy dagger! [snatches Romeo's dagger] This is thy sheath; there rust, and let me die.
* Juliet stabs herself, falls, and dies next to Romeo *