1. No one can think for themselves, they have to follow specific rules
No free will/Independant thought
Take some Soma.
1.Nothing unique about anything, everyone's similar
2. Humans were being manufactured without the freedom of thought.(Chapter 1)3. In a Brave New World, every new life form was made from pods holdng 96 twins at a time. This is a form of uniformity because every single one is exactly the same.
2. People are being conditioned to not ask about nature and books.(Chapter 2)3. Every "twin" would go through conditioning by getting shocked whenever they saw books or nature related things. They were conditioned so that they wouldn't ask questions about it.
Perfect exterior/Hides evil secrets
1. Selling something to the people and making them believe it's the right thing to do.2. People are being told that Soma is a must in their lifes.(Chapter 3)
3. Soma was being used almost all the time by the people in society and it was viewed as normal. This drug put them in a calmer mode so they would go back to what they are meant to do. The government uses this drug to make them do whatever they want.
You're being controlled! You're not free!!
2. A photo showing the ranking between the groups in a Brave New World.3. There's a separate rankings in a Brave New World, with Alphas having the most power and privelages.
1. People are divided into separate groups depending on their differences which leads to some having more power than others.
1. A society that shows you everything is fine but has something to hide behind it.
2. An Alpha welcoming you to Society, telling you that you have nothing to worry about.3. In a Brave New World, society looks like a place with no worry, everything has it's own place and job, but it strips them from human rights such as free will.
1. Someone that knows what's wrong in soceity and takes action.
2. Bernard is throwing away the Soma because he realized that is was basically brainwashing everyone.3. Bernard stops people from taking anymore Soma by throwing the tray of Soma to the floor while telling everyone that society is contrilling them.