This storyboard does not have a description.
1. Genetic variation Some mice are ta and some are black
2 Over production / struggle for survival Babies are born but the environment can't handle it
3. Differential survival and reproduction the falcon can't see the tan mice as they're camouflage while the black mice are to soon be eaten as they stand out in the sand
3. Differential survival and reproduction the tan mice are able to reproduce as they were able to survive long enough
4. Change in Gene Pool the tan mice become much more prevalent as they're more likely to survive
And just like that He's Dead
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art