This storyboard does not have a description.
Hi I am a doctor. Come with me to see what it is like to be a doctor.
1. You must be able to prescribe treatment 2. Assign tasks to nurses 3. Take classes to update skills
1. Have a high school diploma 2. Have a bachelor's degree 3. Pass the state licensing exams 4. Graduate medical school
Doctors make $100 an hour and $208,000 a year.
In the U.S there are 7,000,000 doctors. Being a doctor is one of the highest paying careers. A lot of doctors work overtime.
Now that I have graduated Medical school I can go to work as a Doctor.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art