This storyboard does not have a description.
English Bill of Rights
Bill of Rights
1. Wrote by the angry nobles 2. Wrote in 1215 3. King John tried to take all the power for himself 4. Limit the power of the king, protect certain rights 5.introduced limited government, rule of law, and due process 6. helped create the nation's parliament
1. the pilgrims 2. 1620 3.they wanted to know who was in charge 4. get a government 5. created a new government 6. introduced self-government
1. parliament 2. 1689 3. battle with the king and parliament 4. expand rights 5. limited powers and gave more rights 6.affected in British and colonies in America
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art