This storyboard does not have a description.
1. DM: "The residents at the playground complained that your child and her friends were so noisy at the playground at 9pm."
2. Mummy: "Sorry Mdm. She sneaked out after dinner without telling me. "
3. DM: "How can you do that Priya! You are making your mother very worried about you!" Mother: *Sob*
4. Priya: "...I'm sorry Mummy... I... I felt bored at home and wanted to have some fun with my friends."
5. DM: "Is this what you want after having fun? Your mummy worried for you? You get punishment in school for being a public nuisance?"
6. Priya: "Sorry Ms Angela, I will make good decisions from now on. I will discuss with my mother first." DM: "That's good. Learn from what you did wrong and improve."
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art