It Friday! Andrew just got finished with work and plans to catch up with Sean and Lisa in downtown Seattle.
Andrew lives in Seattle, but they are meeting at this new restaurant that only has street parking available. Andrew finds the way to this new place using his car GPS system and uses a mobile app that gives him real time parking spot availability information.
As Andrew reaches the parking spot, the Parker app sends a notification to Andrews phone to initiate a parking permit allocation procedure.
As Andrew taps on the notification, Andrew is able to see the parking fee associated with his vehicle location & spot. He uses apple pay to pay the parking fee and the app generates a digital parking permit.
5. Andrew taps on the big “Send to display” button and the parking permit is now displayed on the permit display device on his car’s dashboard.
6. Andrew really enjoys this seamless, pain free process of acquiring parking permit and loves the fact that his car dashboard looks clean and clutter free.
7. As Andrew finishes his hangout and heads home, the device automatically replaces his street permit with apartment permit based on the geolocation.
Phew! Wrapped up the work week! Can't wait to catch up with Sean & Lisa for drinks!
Wow that was fast. I love my new car's GPS. Wait, why is my phone buzzing?
You are in Diamond Parking Spot. I can help you pay for parking and send it directly to your dashboard
I am glad I don't have to wait and stand in rain to get my parking permit
You paid for parking zone #422 for 2 hours max. Should I send this permit to your dashboard?
SEND TO DASHBOARD
PERMIT ZONE 422 valid until 11:00pm
Wow, that was so easy! And for the first time I am not running late :-) and my car looks cool
This is super convenient! The permit on my device just got replaced by my apartment parking permit and it doesn't take up too much space. woohooo!
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art