This is the story of one anthrax infection
Anthrax is found in soil and can infect anything that touches it. Like this cow eating the grass covered in Anthrax
The cow that ate the Anthrax was slaughtered and sold at this store. This man had just bought some of the infected meat.
The man has prepared the meat and is eating it for dinner, little does he know that it may be his last meal
After a few days of eating the meat the man started to have symptoms like nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, headache, loss of appetite, fever, severe bloody diarrhea, sore throat, and swollen neck.
After a few weeks with symtoms the man realizes that he needs to visit the doctor, but the doctors tell him it's too late for a treatment.
The man then dies, many others who ate the infected meat die with him.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art