2. HI! OH THANK YOU! But I must warn you I am a little bit drunk.
OMG this music is my jam!
What happened last night?! I'm so hungover that i can't remember anything!
I really need to stop over drinking.
5.Okay, here's what you can do...Take a pregnancy test, Seek support group,use contraceptives prior to engaging and use condom.
1. Hello, I'm Dr. Perez. How can I help you today?
2. I exposed myself to a dangerous situation a few weeks ago and I need to do a check up on my health
4. I worry most of the time that I could be pregnant
3. I feel the guilt of having unsafe activity with stranger whenever I go party
Leila went to the club and ended up having too much drink and ended the night with a one night stand.
CUE TO ACTION
*whisper* Can i get a birth control pill and condoms?
The following morning, she woke up feeling guilty about not knowing what happened last night
PREVENTION OF UNINTENDED PREGNANCY GROUP SUPPORT
1. I'm in my 20's and would like to enjoy it as much as I can but at the same time I'm worried about my short term actions that could potentially affect the long term consequences.
2 .What if you found out that you're pregnant and know what the cause of it, what would you feel?
She goes to a gynecologist explaining the situation to the doctor and recommended her to take contraceptives .
Leila took the step to remedy her worries and future consequences of her actions.
5. My reckless behavior makes me want to reevaluate my course of actions that can feasibly lead to early pregnancy
She started attending a support group.
3. I would feel so ashamed of my behavior.
4. Even though you're young and parties all the time, there are ways you could prevent pregnancy. You should use birth control habitually, use condoms and avoid sex during ovulation. Consider a long term birth control option.
Leila changed her lifestyle and dedicated more of her time to her support friends. She invested her attention and started giving advice to her group of friends about the prevention of early pregnancy.