Dylan Lowther Period 2
Today you will be learning about the Nuvaring.
How does it work?
1. It prevents eggs from leaving the ovaries 2. Makes cervical mucus thicker 3. Releases hormones
How effective is it?
1.It is very effective 2. It works best when a woman inserts it 3. Keeps it in for three weeks then takes it out
What are the pros?
1. It can cause more regular periods 2. Can protect against acne, bone thinning 3. Can prevent bad menstrual cramps
What are the cons?
1. Breast tenderness 2. Bleeding between periods 3. Nausea and vomit
How can you buy it?
1. Need a prescription 2. Buyable at drugstores with a prescription 3. $0-80 a month
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art