There once was a girl named Leah and she had a cat named Oliver. One day Leah scooped Oliver's litterbox and didn't wash her hands afterwards. She then ate dinner and went to sleep. The next morning she felt like she had the flu. She went to doctor Heath and he said that she has toxoplasmosis from her scooping her cats feces without washing her hands.
There once was a girl named Leah who is pregnant and has a cat named Oliver.
Leah cleans Oliver's litter box without washing her hands.
One night after cleaning Oliver's litter box, Leah ate dinner.
Then after dinner she went to bed.
After a week, Leah felt sick and decided to go to the doctor.
Dr. Heath told her that she has toxoplasmosis and she will have to be prescribed Sulfadizine and folinic acid to ensure the baby does not get the pathogen.