2. But this would effect us bigger states negatively! We would not stand for any of this!
1. This compromise should be what can change our nation for the better
2. But we don't agree with all states on having equal representations, we want all states to have paid in contrabution for the representation
1. But if you continue reading this compromise, it has the ability to benefit both the large and small states.
1. I do agree with this compromise, for it can make fair representation for our states. But this has the ability to effect us bigger states badley.
1. All those in favor on adding this to the constitution?
3. All in due time Mr. Madison.
2. That does sound fair, though this stil will be something to discuss about, especially our black slaves.
1. Though may seem, this actually has a dual system that would benefit us all. For the senate spot, we would have equal amounts for all states, and as for the southernerns, they would still have that population count to help with the voting.
2. I second that!
1. I motion that we add this compromise to the constitution.