1. Sarah wants to make a new law, so that she can try stop animals cruelty
2. but first she needs to go though a big process so it can take awhile
1. first Sarah need to go to her local mp and get she/he support to create this law .
2. once Sarah has her local mps suport he / she can introduce a thing called the draft bill
3. when they vote if the moodier votes yes it will get passed down to the next stage but if Marjory vote no thats the end of the bill and its thrown in a bin
2. the parliament will all debate back and forward until they take a vote
1. once someone has the draft bill it get introduced at parliament and will have it first reading
if Marjory votes yes the bill is now passed on to the house committee but if Marjory votes no it is thrown into the bin
1. now this bill is being passed on to the select committee and they all gather information about this bill. this can take up to 6 months to gather all the information they need
the information is passed on to second reading and like the first reading the parliament debates and votes again
now the bill to stop animal cruelty is at house committee and 120 MPs debate over the law! and once again if Marjory votes yes on the bill it is at third house were they will for the final time debate and take a vote if the bill should become a law.
but when they decide they want this as a law they have a send the draft bill to the governor general and then he will decide if it is a senable law or not he can also put it on hold and have to restart the whole thing
yay my law has been passed after all that time now animal is not allowed!!
if the governor pass the bill the bill is now a law!