jillian palinek final assessment
View This Storyboard as a Slide Show!
Create your own!
Like What You See?
This storyboard was created with
1. Hey, can we work things out about yesterday?
2. Yeah, I’m sorry by the way. I should have never asked you to do that stuff.
3. Why were you trying to force me to do something I said no to?
4. I never meant it to come out that way. I was just excited but I've gotten rid of it now
2. It's okay, I just hope that you don’t do the same to someone else because they could act differently to those questions.
1. Yeah, I’m really sorry for the way that I acted. Is there some way that I could make it up to you?
1. Thank you for meeting up with me to talk about this, I’m really glad we can stay friends.
2. Yeah, no problem. By the way I’m sorry again. I’ll never do that again to you or anyone.
They met up at the park to try and talk about the situation and what could have went differently like how much johnny was pressuring jillian into doing the drugs.
They talk more and johnny asks if there is any way that it could be made up. Jillian says that its okay but wish he doesn't do that to anyone else
They make up and become friends again after johnny apologized and they talked about the mistakes made yesterday night.